How to avail of our installments?
The short version:
Sign up for an account at Tendopay.ph
Fill up questionnaires
And just... wait!
The long version:
1.) Get approved on TendoPay.
- Sign up/create TendoPay account here www.tendopay.ph
- You can sign up using your email or Facebook account.
- Complete all information and upload the requirements (Valid ID, selfie photo with ID, proof of income/billing)
- Wait the approval of TendoPay (you will receive text message and email, once TendoPay approved your application and credit limit is established proceed to Step 2).
2.) Select the items you want to buy on Crazy About Paper (https://crazyaboutpaper.com) website and add your items to the cart and checkout.
3.) On the payment page select “Dragonpay Installments”
4.) You will be redirected to TendoPay Log in page, use your TendoPay account to complete the transaction. Done.
5.) Sit back and relax, wait for your equipment to be delivered.
TendoPay Frequently Asked Questions
What is TendoPay?
TendoPay is an installment plan solution that gives you the convenience to buy now and pay later for your online purchases in 2 to 24 months installments. No need for credit cards or bank accounts.
How can I start using TendoPay?
There are 2 ways to do it:
- Create an Account on www.tendopay.ph in a few simple steps.
- Select Dragonpay Installment as the payment method while checking out on https://crazyaboutpaper.com
What is required to set up an account on TendoPay?
In order to start using TendoPay, you need:
- Be at least 18 years old and possess two of the officially accepted IDs (to find the full list please refer to the question below)
- Have a valid e-mail address
- Have a valid mobile phone number
- Provide us with your full name and date of birth
When can I make my first purchase with TendoPay?
After setting up your account, TendoPay will need to verify your identity and evaluate your TendoPay application. For the verification purposes you will need to complete following steps:
- Provide TendoPay a valid e-mail address and Philippines mobile phone number
- Upload a clear photo of one of the Primary IDs (to find the full list please refer to the question below – “What is the officially accepted Primary IDs?”).
- Upload a clear photo of the proof of address (to find the full list please refer to the question below – “What is the officially accepted proof of address?”
- Take a selfie with the submitted Primary ID and upload it.
- Upload a clear photo of the proof of income (to find the full list please refer to the question below – “What is the officially accepted proof of income?”)
- Answer few questions, which will allow TendoPay to get to know you a bit better.
When you complete all of the above, give TendoPay a while, and TendoPay will come back to you with the decision within maximum 1 working day. If you are approved, you can start shopping with TendoPay!
What are the accepted documents?
Please remember that the address provided on the uploaded document must match the delivery address of your online purchases.
Do I need a bank account or credit history to start using TendoPay?
You don't need a bank account or credit history to use TendoPay.
What are the fees associated with using TendoPay?
There are no upfront fees for using TendoPay. You will be charged an interest rate which will be included in your monthly installment. TendoPay are committed to fair rules and clear pricing, therefore you will see exact fixed monthly payment before completing the transaction. In case you miss your payment deadline there will be additional late payment fees.
What is the limit for purchases with TendoPay?
The limit for purchases will depend on your application and will vary from 3000 PHP up to 30 000 PHP. However, while you make more purchases with TendoPay and repay the installments on time, TendoPay will be increasing your limit.
How can I repay my installments?
You will be able to repay your installments at the outlets below. You can also learn how to make repayments here: Repayment Info Page
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- Bayad Center
- Robinsons Department Store
- SM Department / Supermarket / Savemore Counter
Is TendoPay available in all cities in the Philippines?
TendoPay is available nationwide.
Is my personal information secure with TendoPay?
Yes, protecting your personal information is our top priority. We encrypt all sensitive data. We also provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information. We do not sell or rent your information to anyone.
How do I return and get a refund for my purchases?
Please refer to Crazy About Paper's Refund Policy.
Will TendoPay send me a repayment remainder?
Yes, TendoPay will send you several email and SMS reminders regarding your upcoming payment.
What will happen if I do not repay my installment?
If you do not pay your installment on the due date, your account will be blocked until you pay the outstanding amount. You will continue to get a reminder to pay as long as you do not settle your outstanding balance. If you fail to pay, TendoPay is entitled to take action under your agreement with them, such as the use of third-party debt collection services and / or the reporting of your non-payment actions to the credit bureau.
How long does approval process take?
Approval process will take maximum 1 business day from the moment you submitted all required documents.
How do I delete my account?
If you would like to CANCEL or DELETE your TendoPay account that's not a problem. You can contact TendoPay support staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org and they will immediately remove your account. Please allow them 24 hours to remove all your information and documentation